Amazing Multi-Tasker - The 5600 Series from Massey Ferguson
Get loads of power, versatility and visibility with this advanced mid-range multi-tasking tractor. Its new sloped nose design gives you a clear view of whatever you're loading - or maneuvering around. Seeing is believing!
- A Load of Fun: Experience the first fully integrated multi-function loader joystick this side of row crop tractors.
- Big muscle from 3 cylinders: Advanced AGCO POWER 33AWI HD engines gives you a whole new level of performance, generating torque that tops many 4-cylinder engines
- New AUTO-DRIVE: Proven Dyna-4™ transmission now has new features, including AUTO-DRIVE that automatically shifts gears smoothly
- Rugged, reliable transmission: Make the most of the legendary Dyna-4 transmission with our integrated, interactive Dash Control Center system.
- Open center hydraulic system: Two systems (Standard and Twin Flow) are available ensure a flow robust enough to handle the heaviest demands.
- 3 or 4 cylinders: Choose the power-packed 3-cylinder, or step up to the 4-cylinder AGCO POWER engine with 2nd gen SCR technology to meet Tier 4i emissions without sacrificing performance.
- Large 6-post cab: Enjoy a sweeping 360° view plus a roomier, more comfortable and productive workspace.
- Load in plain sight: See right down to the loader bucket on the ground with the new steeply sloped hood, plus see the bucket fully raised with our Visio roof.
- Easy rider: Mechanical cab suspension is available to make the ride easier - and long days seem shorter.
- Rated Engine Power HP (kW) at 2200 RPM: 105 (78.3)
- Max. Engine Power HP (kW): 110 (82.0)
- Rated PTO Power HP (kW) at 2200 RPM: 80 (59.7)
- PTO Power HP (kW) at Nominal PTO Speeds: 92 (68.6)
- Engine: AGCO Power 4.4L 4-cylinder
- Emissions Control: EPA Tier 4i: DOC, SCR
- Type: Dyna-4 16x16 Power Shift and Power Shuttle Transmission, Available 14:1 Creeper
- Gears/Ranges: 4 Gears, 4 Ranges, all fully electronic shifting on the roll without foot clutch
- Transmission Control: Left hand 3-function power control lever and right hand T-handle control lever
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc clutch, foot pedal and electronic control
- Rear Axle: Solid cast steel with flange, internal planetary reduction
- Brakes: Internal wet disc, hydraulic power assist, individual left and right foot pedals
- Different Lock: Fully locking front and rear axle differentials, electro-hydraulically engaged
- Front Axle: Single piece steel with outboard planetary final drives, hydraulic suspension optional
Hydraulics -PTO-3-Point Hitch
- Hydraulic System: Open center or closed center PFC
- Hydraulic Flow at Remotes gpm (Lpm): 15 (57) standard, 26 (100) optional (Twin Flow), 29 (110) optional (closed center)
- Remote Valves: Up to 4, mechanical and electronic control
- Factory Loader Joystick: Mechanical multifunction joystick in RH console, or electronic multifunction joystick in RH seat armrest
- 3-pt Lift Capacity lbs (kg): 8,575 (3890) @ 24"
- PTO: 540/540e standard, 540/540e/1000 optional, electro-hydraulic engagement and speed selection
- Electrical System: 12 volt system, 120 amp alternator standard, 175 amp alternator optional
- Cab: Large 6-post structure, twin doors, flat foot deck, available mechanical suspension
- Customer Focused Package: Classic and Deluxe
- Electronic User Interface: Dash Control Center (DCC) or Control Center Display (CCD) color terminal
- Wheelbase in (mm): 100.4 (2550)
- Width in (mm): 79.3 (2013) to 100.4 (2550)
- Height Over Cab in (mm) 16.9R38 Rear Tire: 111.3 (2826)
- Weight w/o Ballast lbs (kg): 2wd: 8,929 (4050) 4wd: 10,582 (4800)
- Fuel Capacity gal (L): Fuel: 49 (185), DEF: 6.6 (25) both left side fill
- Loader Compatibility: MF941, MF946
Specified height considered for standard cab, no susp, flat floor and 16.9R34 tires.